Everything is on my My Amazon.com Author Page, but here’s a complete history of my published work:
- In the Beginning. A one-act play in which God and the Devil observe the Fall of Man.
- Language is a Mighty Lord: A Gorgias Reader. A complete collection of the ancient sophist’s surviving works, plus the essay “An Encomium of Gorgias” a defense/parody.
- Typing Into the Void: Essays, Reviews, and Other Outrages, 1999-2011. An anthology of bloggery and unpublished pontificating.
- Solar System Blues. A fugitive astronaut argues with his ship computer and his semi-daughter as he tries to find a new home for humanity.
- The Little Guerrilla Platoons. A man is driven to revolt against his HOA head. Also available on iBooks.
- The Right of Revolution. A short essay discussing how revolt has historically been justified, ranging from the Bible to Marx.
- The Devil Left Him. Yeshua meets the Satan in the Desert. Grand theological conflicts ensue.
- The Party at the Last Tomorrow. Apocalypse. Drugs. War. Birth.