A long-conceived wish, finally brought to fruition by WordPress partnering with Anchor. I’m using this an an augmentation to the blog, a place to comment briefly on the aesthetics of what crosses my path. I did have some Absinthe while I was recording the first half of this. It created something of a vibe.
It’s quite a long recording, as I talk about a great many things:
- Caligulia Update
- Death Riding Update
- The 2016 film Nocturnal Animals
- My burgeoning Criterion Collection
- 90’s Nostalgia, Music, and Mix-Tapes
- Nietzsche and the Post-Moderns
- The Satyricon
- Phillip K. Dick and Simulacra
- My issues with William S. Burroughs, Nova Express and Cities of the Red Night
- Using the above to write “Ale-Man Blues”, which appeared in Issue 25 of Unnamed Journal.
Poems, Prose, and Princes – Content Blues
Looking to do this weekly to bi-weekly.