Now on Patreon! Subscribers get new issues for the low low price of $1 a month. Issues will also be available on Gumroad in the future for direct purchase.
Recent, free-to-read issues on JooMag:
- Volume 5, Issue 1 – A Cut Across Space. Geological horror awaits in “The Barrens.” Wizards attempt to bridge an ideological gap while a kingdom’s fate hangs in the balance in “Negotiating Magic.” “The Emperor’s Justice” is a man on a lethal mission to uncover corruption and betrayal no matter where in the cosmos it may be.
- Volume 5, Issue 2 – Numbers. We cover the difficulties of “Selling your Magazine in an Anarchist Bookstore”. Caligulia returns to share his thoughts on War. Then a man’s life is weighed by the Masters of the Dao, and the Drunk Vampire Hunter returns again!
The first six issues, available on Amazon.
- Consider Yourself Triggered. Midget-slapping, transpeciesism, and academic parodies.
- Like Sheet Metal on a Cheese Grater. Bathhouse shenanigans, Zombies with feelings, and kitten commands.
- The One We Forgot the Tag Line For. The Mystery Bathouse concludes, A man hunts a dragon, and feminists get library fines.
- Come Sample Our Word Salad. We interview the Staten Island Fairy, We have undead job interviews, and we quip most quippingly.
- Vulgar, Vague, and Slightly Suggestive. Home invasions, strange couples, and an interview with Cthulu. Also contains the first chapters of Void.
- Don’t Worry, Your Parents Won’t Approve. Genies deal with ISIS, chapter 2 of Void, and we get shamed over the Ghostbusters remake.
All of the material for Year One is collected in the Year One Omnibus.