A swirl of Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Pulp, and snark, served hot quarterly.
New Issues are available in a number of ways:
Older issues are free to read, here at Content Blues! Starting with our first volume, you can download entire issues (donations accepted). Click the links below to read, download, and donate:
- Consider Yourself Triggered. Midget-slapping, transpeciesism, and academic parodies.
- Like Sheet Metal on a Cheese Grater. Bathhouse shenanigans, Zombies with feelings, and kitten commands.
- The One We Forgot the Tag Line For. The Mystery Bathouse concludes, A man hunts a dragon, and feminists get library fines.
- Come Sample Our Word Salad. We interview the Staten Island Fairy, We have undead job interviews, and we quip most quippingly.
- Vulgar, Vague, and Slightly Suggestive. Home invasions, strange couples, and an interview with Cthulu. Also contains the first chapters of Void.
- Don’t Worry, Your Parents Won’t Approve. Genies deal with ISIS, chapter 2 of Void, and we get shamed over the Ghostbusters remake.
All of the material for Year One is collected in the Year One Omnibus.
- F**k Man, the Monkeys. What happens when Infinite Monkeys unionize, the struggle to recognize the rights of clones, snarky listicles, Void continues.
- Like a Slip N’ Slide, but with Less HPV. Evil vegetables, dead Kennedy’s, the dangers of acid, yet more Void.
- Chill, naught from Cold. The centenary of America’s entry into WWI is celebrated with some trench fiction, More unmitigated gall from the Catakuri, Scarecrow love, and a fifth chapter of Void.
- Far out, Man. A Science-Fiction swoop. Aliens make first contact in The Tribe, and the final three chapters of the Void novella.
- Fisted. Post-apocalyptica, the first Tygg & Drea story, the beginning of Ulysses and the Fugitive.
- See the World, They Said. A man chats awkwardly with Death, Ulysses and the Fugitive continues, The Meditations of Caius Caligula begins.
What’s black and white and red all over? Volume 3, where we went quarterly! Also the Volume that displayed the content titles inside.
- Deer-Man Rides a Harley. Bad Aphorisms, the first Drunk Vampire Hunter Story, a Space monk confronts the Absolute. Also, new chapters of The Meditations of Caius Caligula and Ulysses and the Fugitive.
- The Flying Saucer. Three new chapters of Ulysses and the Fugitive, Car crashes, fragmented fantasy, unfindable parties, and Nerd Culture is pilloried.
- Ankor Wat is Burning. A star smuggler accidentally blows up his ship, Caligula ponders the affairs of Venus, dead stand-up tropes become zombies, and U&TF rolls on.
- The Man at the Crossroads. Wendigos, Deathguards, and Fugitives.
More issues will be available soon, so check this space!