It’s not the post that Friday needs, but the post the Friday deserves:
- Stacy McCain Links Ray Rice and Gone With the Wind, and it’s a Full Read the Whole Thing. Ashley Wilkes becomes more manly than Rhett Butler in his formulation. I know, I know. Just go with it.
- At the Federalist, some lovely truth-telling Saved By the Bell hatred. A million deaths are not enough for Saved by the Bell.
- Rand Paul Promises to Repeal Every Executive Order if Elected President. Ye gods, but what a splendid idea.
- Reason asks “When is War not War?” This is the slippery slope we starded down when Obama got away with “kinetic military action”? In any case, the answer is “When a democrat leads it”, apparently. Never mind that when the 1991 Gulf War happened, there hadn’t been a Republican-begun war in nearly a century.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot announces Fall, the Season of Microaggressions.
- Sarah Hoyt praises Naked Apes. About time, too.
- Why did Sin City 2 Bomb? Rotten Tomatoes tells the tale: It’s not distintive enough from its predecessor to compete with Guardians of the Galaxy. They should have saved this for a fall release.
- Why George RR Martin is Taking So Long
Peace out, cub scouts. Have a great weekend.