This is one of those Fridays that doesn’t feel like Friday. It feels like “Where did that week go?” Still, I’ll take it.
- Karl Rove can’t seem to scrape together the cash like he used to. Poor baby.
- Since the Scots have elected to stay in the UK, it never hurts to mention all the things Braveheart got wrong. The role of Isabella of France in the film has always annoyed me. She didn’t even marry Edward II until after Edward I was dead.
- 1 in 4 Americans open to secession. That’s not 1861 levels…yet.
- Gaming Journalist’s Secret Email List. Tell me again that this is all about Zoe Quinn’s amorous history. Go on, just tell me.
- ISIS sure is acting like a Caliphate. I’m sure Desert Fox II will take care of it.
- And finally, “has drifted”
— Stuart A. Thompson (@stuartathompson) September 19, 2014