A few things to read that other people wrote:
- Stephen Green points out how Krugman tries to make capitalism pay for the sins of statists.
- How Richard Nixon forced the North Vietnamese to sign a peace, and why Bob Beckel is mad.
- RS McCain ponders the ineffable WTF-ness of South Carolina politics.
- Jeff Goldstein respectfully demurrs from the notion that people dislike Bloomberg because his name ends with “-berg”.
- A C.S. Lewis biography reminds people of what Lewis continually told them.
- Lileks laments the things that the Internet killed, and wonders where his office will wind up.
Finally, this guy worked very hard to reverse the gender roles of Donkey Kong so his daughter could play as Pauline (and if you knew that the girl in Donkey Kong was called Pauline, you know way more than I did about Donkey Kong)