Here’s where we are on my Civil War novel.
- I just finished Chapter 7 of a planned 15.
- Chapters are averaging somewhere between 4,000-5,000 words (rough estimate). This will put me at about 70,000 words, reasonable size for a novel.
- If I finish in the next six weeks or so, I can let it lie fallow for a bit before editing it and then figuring out how to publish it.
- At present time, I want to try traditional publishing, then if that doesn’t work, perhaps a Kickstarter.
- I have a new working-cover. It kind of looks like a flag:
It’s been a while since I updated on this, but I’ve been working on it – especially since I finished Void. I’m toying with offering a chapter on Tablo to see what people think. Then again, I might not.
I’ve also been toying with the idea of trying to make material available completely available from this website, but that’s a whole ‘nother blog post…